Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Mother's Day




Ya know, I'm not the most organized or planned person. I get into trouble a lot that way! Like, I wake up and think, "Oh shoot! It's mother's day and I didn't send anything!" Well, I've resolved to fix this this year... I'm thinking about planning for Mother's Day, which also happens to be very near to my father's 70th birthday. Here are two thoughtful things you can do to honor a mom close to your heart:

Write a letter; buy a mosquito net and maybe save a child from malaria. Go here to find out more: Mother Letter



Mom likes jewlery? Check out these pretty pieces... customized, too:



Go visit both and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I've heard of the Mother Letter Project before but had never visited their site, I've been inspired and love to do things to help out Compassion.

    ReplyDelete