Sunday, March 15, 2009

Action!


These are some of my favorite action shots from Crested Butte, in no particular order. 

Gabe on skis...

Drew with a grab...

J-man (you've already seen this one!)

Stranger-boarder, but it was such a great jump, I couldn't resist.
(I figured there's no identifying features here, right?)

Little man making a jump-no fear!

Austin off the box...

J-man at another terrain park...

Lexi and her friend tucking down a blue...
We used to call this "bombing" the mountain.

The kids impressed me so much with their snowboarding that I had to take lessons before we left. I was lucky enough to get some video footage of it, and FINALLY, figured out how to copy and paste it here. I think I did ok. What do you think?





Oh, I am SOOO kidding.  :)
Maybe next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment